Brightwell Aquatics Restor - 500ml
Brightwell Aquatics Restor
Advanced coral tissue supplement for all corals and their allies.
Overview of Brightwell Restor
- Encourages health, growth, reproduction, and vibrant coloration.
- Provides important nutrients to corals and their allies during periods of stress induced by changes in lighting and/or prolonged exposure to excessive water temperature (often resulting in "bleaching").
- Aids in tissue repair after corals have undergone fragmenting and captive propagation.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Instructions & Guidelines for using Restor from Brightwell Aquatics
Shake product well before using. Turn protein skimmer and other forms of mechanical filtration off prior to adding foods fortified with Restor to aquaria, and allow 10 - 15 minutes after feeding before resuming operation of filtration.
Target Feeding (recommended): Target feeding may be carried out with a lengthy piece of rigid air tubing, plastic syringe, pipette, dropper, or similar device; pour 5 ml (1 capful) into a small container and suck a portion of this into the feeding device, then slowly discharge the contents of the device 2 - 4" upstream of the target organism(s). Repeat these steps as deemed necessary. Rinse the portion (inside and outside) of the feeder that was placed into aquarium water before placing it into this bottle (if feeding directly from the bottle rather than from a separate container); failure to do so will contaminate the product and encourage it to decompose. Restor may be utilized as a food-soak; to do so, place food into a clean container, add up to 5 ml of Restor and allow 5 - 10 minutes for food to soak; target feed as directed.