Brightwell Aquatics Reef BioFuel - 500ml
In Stock UPC/EAN: 810086012305Add to Wish List
Regular Price $ 26.35 Special Price $ 23.72
Reef BioFuel from Brightwell Aquatics is a liquid carbonhydrate source for many species of bacteria in your reef aquarium - JL Aquatics Canada
Brightwell Aquatics Reef BioFuel
Bioavailable carbon source for promoting rapid, natural phosphate and nitrate reduction in all marine and reef aquaria.
Reef BioFuel by Brightwell Aquatics Aquatics Features
- Helps maintain a balanced nutrient- limited marine aquarium by enabling the hobbyist to enhance the rate of microbial growth and reproduction, increasing the rate of phosphate-reduction and denitrification; this is of particular benefit in heavily-stocked well-fed reef aquaria.
- Replaces "vodka method" of microbial activity-enhancement with a completely safe and biologically-sound, non-flammable alternative to using vodka or ethanol.
- Indirectly benefits corals and other suspension-feeding invertebrates by encouraging reproduction of bacterioplankton (an important food source for suspension- feeding invertebrates).
- Encourages polyp extension in all corals
- May be used to help expedite biological filtration in new set-ups.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Write Your Own Review