Brightwell Aquatics Phytochrom - 500ml
Brightwell Aquatics PhytoChrom
1 - 30um Phytoplankton Suspension for Soft Corals, Clams, Sponges, and Other Filter-Feeders Overview
Overview of Brightwell Aquatics PhytoChrom
- Provides 6 types of phytoplankton ranging in size from 1 - 30 micron.
- Ideally-sized for many soft corals, clams, sponges, tunicates, tube worms, bryozoans, larval crustaceans, and juvenile fishes.
- Formulated to provide over 200-million phytoplankton cells per ml.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Supplemented with a proprietary amino acid to aid in coloration of invertebrates.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Instructions & Guidelines for using AngeLixir from Brightwell Aquatics
Shake product well before using. Turn protein skimmer and other forms of mechanical filtration off prior to adding food suspensions to aquaria, and allow 10 - 15 minutes after feeding before resuming operation of filtration.
Target Feeding (recommended): Target feeding may be carried out with a lengthy piece of rigid air tubing, plastic syringe, pipette, dropper, or similar device; pour 5 ml (1 capful) into a small container and suck a portion of this into the feeding device, then slowly discharge the contents of the device 2 - 4" upstream of the target organism(s). Repeat these steps as deemed necessary. Rinse the portion (inside and outside) of the feeder that was placed into aquarium water before placing it into this bottle (if feeding directly from the bottle rather than from a separate container); failure to do so will contaminate the product and encourage it to decompose.