Brightwell Aquatics Strontion - 500ml
Brightwell Aquatics Strontion
Brightwell Aquatics Strontion is a concentrated strontium supplement for all marine fish and reef aquaria.
Overview of Brightwell Strontium Additive
- Highly-concentrated ionic strontium solution.
- Incorporated by corals, clams, and other reef-building invertebrates into aragonite, the mineral that is secreted as skeletal material.
- Stronger than most competing strontium solutions.
- Contains no unwanted organic material such as EDTA, gluconate, or polygluconate.
- Over 50% stronger than most competing products.
- Free of phosphate, silicate, and organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Instructions & Guidelines for using Strontion from Brightwell Aquatics
Shake product well before using. Add 5 ml (1 capful) of product per 20 US-gallons of aquarium water every other day or as needed to maintain the strontium concentration within a range of 8 - 12 ppm. When used in this fashion, 250 ml treats up to 1,000 US-gallons (3,750 L).