Brightwell Aquatics CoralAmino - 60ml
Brightwell Aquatics CoralAmino
Free-form coral amino complex for all corals and their allies.
Overview of Brightwell CoralAmino
- Complex of free-form amino acids in the same ratios found within tissues of stony corals.
- Beneficial to all corals (stony and soft), as well as solitary and colonial polyps.
- Free-form amino acids:
- 1. Provide the building blocks of coral tissue in ideal ratios to encourage the formation of new tissue.
- 2. Encourage new tissue growth to repair damage incurred during fragmentation and propagation.
- 3. Encourage growth by budding and fission.
- 4. Encourage vibrant coloration.
Formulated based upon data compiled by oceanographers researching coral tissue profiles. Does not require refrigeration. Formulated by a marine scientist
Instructions & Guidelines for using CoralAminor from Brightwell Aquatics
Shake product well before using. Turn protein skimmer and other forms of mechanical filtration off prior to adding CoralAmino to aquaria, and allow 10 - 15 minutes after use before resuming operation of filtration.
Target Feeding (recommended):
Pour 1 ml (~20 drops) into a small container and suck a portion into feeding device, then slowly discharge contents 2 - 4" upstream of target organism(s). Repeat these steps as deemed necessary. Do not place the glass dropper directly into aquarium water unless you plan to thoroughly rinse it (inside and outside) with fresh water before placing dropper back into bottle; failure to do so will contaminate the product and encourage it to decompose.