Brightwell Aquatics Reef Code A - 2 Litre
Brightwell Aquatics Reef Code A
Brightwell Aquatics Reef Code A is a balanced calcium and alkalinity system for all marine fish and reef aquaria.
Overview of Brightwell Liquid Reef Code A
- The calcium-bearing component of a two- part method for dosing calcium and carbonates (the substances largely responsible for increasing alkalinity ("buffering capacity") in the same ratio as that found in natural seawater.
- Ionically-balanced with respect to natural seawater concentrations of calcium and carbonates when used in equal amounts with Reef CodeB.
- Benefits reef-building organisms such as corals, clams, calcareous algae, etc.
- Simplifies calcium and alkalinity maintenance.
- Stronger than most competing products.
- Contains no phosphate, silicate, or organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Instructions & Guidelines for using Reef Code A from Brightwell Aquatics
Shake product well before using. Add 5 ml (1 capful) of product per 25 US-gallons of aquarium water every other day or as needed to maintain the calcium concentration within a range of 412 - 450 ppm. When used in this fashion, 250 ml treats up to 1,250 US-gallons (4,732 L). When used in equal amounts with Reef Code B, the calcium and carbonates being added are in the same ratio found in natural seawater. Do not mix products in the same container; this will cause the active components to precipitate and become ineffective. Allow 60 seconds to pass between dosing Reef Code A and B.