Brightwell Aquatics pH+ pH Increaser - 500ml
Brightwell Aquatics pH+
Increases pH in all marine fish and reef aquaria.
Overview of Brightwell ph+ pH Increaser
- Increases pH in marine and reef aquaria.
- May be used to help increase pH in aquaria that have adequate alkalinity yet have chronically-depressed pH levels; while not intended to act as a permanent solution to such issues, pH+ may be used as needed until the cause of depressed pH is discovered and remedied.
- Stronger than most competing products.
- Composed of purified water and ultra-high purity materials.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Instructions & Guidelines for using pH+ from Brightwell Aquatics
pH is always lowest a few hours after the main lights have turned off for the evening, and is highest a few hours after lights have been burning during the day. Adjust pH to remain with a range of 8.1 - 8.5 at all times. Before adjusting pH, ensure that the alkalinity in the aquarium is within a range of 7 - 12 dKH (2.5 - 4.3 meq/L). Determine the pH in the aquarium using an accurate test kit or recently-calibrated pH meter before using Brightwell Aquatics PH+.