Brightwell Aquatics Alkalin8.3 - 500ml
Brightwell Aquatics Alkalin8.3
Concentrated KH buffer supplement for all marine fish and reef aquaria.
- Highly-effective alkalinity(KH)-increasing ("buffer") solution.
- Helps increase pH stability in an aquarium by raising the alkalinity.
- Provides a source of carbonates, which make up the majority by weight of aragonite, the mineral secreted by reef-building organisms as skeletal material.
- Continued addition raises pH until 8.3 is reached, at which point the pH remains unchanged and the alkalinity alone increases.
- Over 50% stronger than most competing products.
- Free of phosphate, silicate, and organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist
Instructions for using Brightwell Aquatics Aquatics Alkalin8.3
Shake product well before using. Add product at the maximum rate of 5 ml (1 capful) per 30 US-gallons daily until the desired alkalinity is attained, then dose daily or weekly as needed (see below) to maintain alkalinity between 7 - 12 dKH. When used in this fashion, 250 ml treats up to 1,500 US-gallons (5,678 L).