Brightwell Aquatics Vitamarin-C - 250ml
Brightwell Aquatics Vitamarin-C
Concentrated Vitamin C supplement for all marine fish and reef aquaria.
Overview of Brightwell Vitamarin-C
- Highly-concentrated vitamin-C solution.
- Buffered; will not impact pH when used as directed.
- Stronger than competing products.
- Vitamin-C is associated with improved tissue growth and with aiding the immune system.
- Intended to provide benefits to all aquarium inhabitants.
- Well-suited to use in coral propagation.
- Requires no refrigeration.
- Composed of purified water and ultra-high purity ingredients.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Instructions & Guidelines for using Vitamarin-C from Brightwell Aquatics
If using to fortify food (recommended): Place food in a clean container such as a small bowl or cup and add only enough Vitamarin-C to saturate. Allow at least 5 minutes to elapse before feeding, enabling adequate time for the vitamins to become thoroughly absorbed by the food. Liquid food suspensions may be fortified by adding 1 ml (approximately 8 drops)
Vitamarin-C per 10 ml of food suspension; stir to mix and allow 5 minutes to elapse before feeding. Maximum benefit of any liquid food suspension is achieved when the food is target-fed to the intended organisms rather than poured into a stream of water and allowed to disperse randomly throughout the aquarium.