Brightwell Aquatics Zooplanktos-S Zooplankton - 500ml
Brightwell Aquatics Zooplanktos-S Zooplankton
50 - 300 micron zooplankton suspension for fishes, stony corals, clams, and other filter-feeding invertebrates.
Overview of Brightwell Zooplanktos-S Zooplankton
- Provides zooplankton ranging in size from 50 - 300 micron.
- Ideally-sized for many stony corals, clams, tube worms, larval crustaceans, juvenile fishes, and adult planktivorous and micro invertebrate-predatory fishes.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Supplemented with a proprietary amino acid to aid in coloration of invertebrates and fishes.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Instructions & Guidelines for using Zooplanktos-S from Brightwell Aquatics
Shake product well before using. Turn protein skimmer and other forms of mechanical filtration off prior to adding food suspensions to aquaria, and allow 10 - 15 minutes after feeding before resuming operation of filtration.
Target Feeding (recommended): Target feeding may be carried out with a lengthy piece of rigid air tubing, plastic syringe, pipette, dropper, or similar device; pour 5 ml (1 capful) into a small container and suck a portion of this into the feeding device, then slowly discharge the contents of the device 2 - 4" upstream of the target organism(s). Repeat these steps as deemed necessary. Rinse the portion (inside and outside) of the feeder that was placed into aquarium water before placing it into this bottle (if feeding directly from the bottle rather than from a separate container); failure to do so will contaminate the product and encourage it to decompose.