Brightwell Aquatics Koralle-VM - 500ml
Brightwell Aquatics Koralle-VM
Advanced vitamin, minor, and trace element supplement for all marine fish and reef aquaria.
Overview of Brightwell Koralle-VM
- Unique vitamin and minor and trace element complex for establishing and replacing substances important to marine invertebrates, including corals, clams, and their allies; these substances are particularly important to biological reactions.
- Does not contain minor or trace elements not expressly known to be utilized by marine organisms or take place in chemical interactions.
- Vitamins are present in ratios found in the tissues of filter-feeding marine invertebrates.
- Minor and trace elements are present in natural seawater ratios.
- Composed of purified water and ultra-high purity materials.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Instructions & Guidelines for using Koralle-VM from Brightwell Aquatics
Shake well before using. Add 5 ml (1 capful) per 25 US-gallons of water in the aquarium system weekly for the first four weeks of use; then, gradually increase the dosage to 10 ml per 25 US-gallons per week if desired. When used in this fashion, 250 ml treats up to 1,250 US-gallons (4,732 L).