- 5' Cable plugs into the I/O Connector of the controller
- Supports 2 Digital inputs on the AC3.
- Supports 4 Digital inputs on the AC3Pro.
- Supports 6 Digital inputs on the PX 1000, Apex, and Apex Lite.
- Quick Connect Terminals - no soldering required.
- Recommended for use with 18 to 24 gauge stranded wire.
- 2 Mounting Holes for easy installation.
Easily add float switches, water on the floor sensors, etc. to the Apex, Apex Lite, AquaController 3, or AquaController 3 Pro. Simply plug the Breakout box's minidin 8 cable into the AquaController I/O port, and then attach the float switch, or water on the float switch wires to the quick connector terminals. No soldering or special tools required.
|Display request for quote||No|
Very versatile add on to Apex System Review by Michael H
Quality Price Value
This is my second Break Out box for my Neptune Apex Classic System. I really enjoy the versatility and affordable applications made possible by this add on. (Posted on 3/16/2017)