- Completely configured and ready to be used
- Properly matched pump included to ensure the effective use of multiple media types
- Can be used externally as a hang-on filter, or internally in an aquarium sump
- Multiple attachments make placing this filter virtually anywhere extremely easy.
- Double grid plats and sponge ensure that media doesn't escape and plug the pipes.
- Convenient connectors fasten quickly and ensure no water leakage.
- Reactor Base (Footprint): 4' x 4"
- Reaction Chamber Diameter: 2.5"
- Height: 15"
- Pump Included: OTP300 running at 8 watts with a maximum flow of 95GPH
- Suitable for aquariums up to 150 gallons
- Comes complete with reactor, pump, and all necessary fittings.
- Capable of hanging over aquarium edges as large as 1"
- 1 year manufacturers warranty on reactor body and pump
- Media sold separately.
The Reef Octopus Hang On Media Filter Kit is an all-in-one fluidized media filter kit that has everything you need but the media itself for you operate.
The Reef Octopus MF-300B Media Reactor is designed to be used with the new media Bio-Spheres to achieve the purpose of eliminating phosphates, nitrates and to purify the water in aquariums.
As it's essence is that of a filter, it is not limited to it's usage. It can also be used with carbon or phosphate remover, or anything else you need to fluidize to filter the aquariums water.
This product is made of high polymer material, and can be sued in both fresh and saltwater systems. The pump included ensures that a proper flow rate is used to achieve maximum efficiency with all forms of media. The Media Reactor has a very easy connection system, and is suitable for novice users.
|Display request for quote||N/A|
Weak pump Review by 72 gallon
Quality Price Value
I like this reactor but the pump is wimpy. Can't even toss 150ml of bio pellets properly. Will upgrade pump. (Posted on 3/10/2017)