- Micron Size: 20-50um
- Density: 1.38/cm3
- Filling Density: 60-80kg/m 3
- Filtering Velocity: 20-85m/h
- Waste Stopping Quantity: 6kg/m3
- Moisture Absorption: 0.4-0.5%
- Voidage: 96%
- Specific Area: 3000m2/m3
- Diameter: 3-4mm
- Purity: above 65%
- Hardness: 4-5
- Ash Mass %: 5
- Iodine Number: 1000 min.
- Ball-Pan Hardness: 97 min.
- Surface area (BET) m2/g: 1225 pH:
- Neutral Food Chemicals Codex: Passes
- Ash, Mass %: 3
- Methylene blue absorption g/100g: 24
- Washed with Hydrochloric Acid
- 1 - High Performance Fiber Ball Bundle
- 1 - Pouch of High Capacity Coarse Granular Ferric Oxide
- 1 - Pouch of Premium ROX 0.8 Carbon
Each pouch contained in the Purity Pack is designed to accommodate aquariums from 10-15 gallons.
Innovative Marine recommends changing out your filter media once a month for optimal performance.
Each purity pack contains the following items:
High Performance Fiber Balls
High performance, non clogging, mechanical filter media for both freshwater and marine aquariums. Easy to remove & replace, fiber balls collect floating detritus & other toxic particles in water.
High Capacity Coarse Granular Ferric Oxide
High Capacity Granular Ferric Oxide is 2 x more effective by volume than leading GFO. HC GFO controls and removes phosphates from water eliminating nuisance algae and green water.
Premium ROX 0.8 Carbon
Highest grade chemical filtration process that removes impurities such as copper, chlorine, medications, tap water impurities, discoloration and dissolved proteins.
The Desktop sized Purity Pack contains the following:
|Display request for quote||N/A|