- The unique activation process ensures maximum DOC removal capability, with a minimal impact on trace element levels.
- No measurable phosphate or heavy metal levels.
- Pelletized form prevents packing and enables a higher efficiency per unit weight.
- Always rinse with RO / filtered water before use, in order to remove dust from shipping.
- We recommend 1/2 cup (125ml) of carbon for every 100 gallons of actual water volume.
- Place the carbon in a nylon filter media bag, and in to an area of consistent water flow (sump baffle / canister filter etc.) or employ full time in a reactor.
- Change every 4-6 weeks.
- Some prefer carbon periodically; 24-72 hours every 4-6 weeks. Try it!
The grade of carbon you need, at a budget friendly price!
Unlike some competitors, Reef Crest Bulk Chemicals are sold by net weight not volume - this ensures a consistent amount of product in any package.
Some settling may occur in shipping.
|Display request for quote||No|