Tunze Turbelle Nanostream Pump - 6020
The Tunze Nanostream 6020 offers discrete integration into any aquarium biotope. Offering very quiet operation, a new sleek design this high-quality product made in Germany also comes with an attachment and a new Magnet Holder.
The 6020 is virtually maintenance free with a self cleaning system. It also has a Silence Holder and Soft Start, while the rugged design also provides low power consumption.
Ideal for aquariums from 20 to 500 liters (5.3 to 132 US gal.). The efficient 3D adjustable flow control provides low vibrations and a wide flow.
The new Turbelle nanostream 6020 and 6040 electronic deliver significantly more power than their sleek exterior design suggests. These new types of very compact circulation pumps for aquariums can be easily hidden behind a decoration, and thus ensure the harmonious overall appearance of a small aquarium, absolutely perfect for aqua-scaping.
Thanks to the special flow deflector and Magnet Holder, the wide waterjet is 3D adjustable at the pump outlet. Through the Silence Holder they do not touch the aquarium glass pane directly and are therefore unable to transmit vibrations, which makes them one of the quietest pumps available on the market
- For aquariums from 40 to 250 liters (10 to 66 US gal.).
- Circulation Performance: Approx. 2500l/h (660 US gal./h).
- Power Consumption: 4W Voltage / frequency: 230V/50Hz (115V/60Hz)
- Cable Length: 2m (78.7 in.)
- Dimensions without Flow Deflector: 65mm (2.56 in.) x 60mm (2.36 in.) x 72mm (2.83 in.)
- Outlet Diameter: 40mm (1.57 in.)
- Silence Magnet Holder will support a glass thickness of up to 12mm (3/8")