- Strong, high-quality neodymium rare earth magnets
- Replaceable scraper blades for glass and Acrylic aquariums
- Replaceable inner scrubbing pad with nontoxic adhesive backing
- Replaceable felt pads for the outer cleaning assembly
- Floating interior magnet assembly
- Inner assembly is non-toxic and can be left inside tank all the time - it will not rust!
- Can be used on all glass aquariums
- Acrylic-safe inner scrubbing pads make it ultra safe to use on acrylic aquariums
- Can be used in fresh and salt water
- Decorative finish that becomes part of your aquarium
- Limited 2-year warranty on material and production defects
- 30-day money back guarantee
At Algae Free, LLC we make the highest quality aquarium cleaning magnets for use on glass and acrylic aquariums from 10 to 1,000 gallons or with thickness of 1/8" to 1".
Our cleaning magnets are made with Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets, one of the strongest magnets in the world! We don't use surplus magnets - only new. All of our cleaners are made of the finest, safest and most cost-effective materials available.
Our outer magnet assembly is handcrafted in the USA.
The new "Plus Series" has a detachable and replaceable scraper blade for glass (stainless steel) or acrylic (plastic) aquariums and will make algae cleaning quick and easy (see product images for illustration).
Cleaning Area: 4" x 2"
Glass Thickness: 5/8"
Acrylic Thickness: 5/8"
Aquarium Sizes: 110-200 Gallons (Glass), and 48" Long x 30" High (Acrylic)
More information on the Algae Free Hammerhead Float Plus Aquarium Magnet
|Display request for quote||N/A|
Dissatisfied Review by Gary
Quality Price Value
I have a 200 gal glass tank (1/2" thick glass) with salt water.I tried the new Algae Hammerhead float cleaning magnet with great disappointment.The metal scraper blade does absolutely nothing.The only part that does anything is the actual scrubbing pad
Gary Slater (Posted on 2/1/2017)