- Strong, high-quality neodymium rare earth magnets
- Replaceable scraper blades for glass and Acrylic aquariums
- Replaceable inner scrubbing pad with nontoxic adhesive backing
- Replaceable felt pads for the outer cleaning assembly
- Floating interior magnet assembly
- Inner assembly is non-toxic and can be left inside tank all the time - it will not rust!
- Can be used on all glass aquariums
- Acrylic-safe inner scrubbing pads make it ultra safe to use on acrylic aquariums
- Can be used in fresh and salt water
- Decorative finish that becomes part of your aquarium
- Limited 2-year warranty on material and production defects
- 30-day money back guarantee
At Algae Free, LLC we make the highest quality aquarium cleaning magnets for use on glass and acrylic aquariums from 10 to 1,000 gallons or with thickness of 1/8" to 1".
Our cleaning magnets are made with Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets, one of the strongest magnets in the world! We don't use surplus magnets - only new. All of our cleaners are made of the finest, safest and most cost-effective materials available.
Our outer magnet assembly is handcrafted in the USA.
The new "Plus Series" has a detachable and replaceable scraper blade for glass (stainless steel) or acrylic (plastic) aquariums and will make algae cleaning quick and easy (see product images for illustration).
Cleaning Area: 4" x 2"
Glass Thickness: 3/8"
Acrylic Thickness: 3/8"
Aquarium Sizes: 30-125 Gallons (Glass), and 36" Long x 20" High (Acrylic)
More information on the Algae Free Piranha Float Plus Aquarium Magnet
|Display request for quote||No|
Expensive, but worth it Review by AlibiStellatus
Quality Price Value
The magnet is strong and provides a very good scrub and the additional scrapers for glass and acrylic get everything off the glass easily. This magnet even reaches through my stand and allows me to clean my bare bottom tank! Very happy with it, although on the pricey side I would recommend it as I have a RedSea tank with glass and acrylic parts that require an algae magnet. (Posted on 11/25/2018)