Kessil A160W-E LED Tuna Blue Aquarium Light
At the junction of performance and aesthetics, Kessil introduces revolutionary lighting that captures the power of the sun. Kessil's award winning lights address all the needs of saltwater tanks while remaining simple and accessible.
- Brighter: The A160 WE-Series is significantly brighter than its predecessor the A150
- Shimmer: Kessil lights are the only LEDs capable of producing a spectacular shimmer that rivals MH. The effect gives the look of natural sunlight on a coral reef. It's like having your own piece of the ocean.
- Tunable Spectrum: Tune the spectrum (10,000K - Actinic) and intensity for a personalized look. Kessil Logic maintains consistent output across the tunable spectrum.
- Spectrum: Kessil LED chips are manufactured in-house with spectrums customized for aquarist needs. Dense Matrix technology is used to build LED arrays with unique spectral blends. A proprietary blend of UV light enhances coral growth and color.
- Penetration: Patented Dense Matrix LED technology concentrates multiple LED chips into a single light source, creating better and deeper penetration, without sacrificing coverage. New E-Series LEDs are 15% brighter.
- Design: Different lens options let you decide between maximum penetration or maximum coverage area. Engineered for long life, quiet operation, efficient cooling and maximum performance, all in a compact, low maintenance and attractive design.
- Controllability: On/off timing, intensity and spectrum are adjustable with a 0~10V external controller. Lights can also be daisy-chained without an external controller so adjustments to one light control all others.
- Kessil Logic: Kessil Logic enables equal intensity across all spectral points. From Sky Blue to Deep Ocean Blue and everything in-between, Kessil Logic ensures consistent illumination throughout the light's adjustable range.
- Fixture Dimensions: 4" x 2.48" (Length x Diameter)
- Coverage Area: 12 - 24" surface diameter
- Power Usage: 40W