Mag-Float Large Replacement Scrapers (2 Pack)
Replacement Scrapers for the Mag-Float Large and Large Plus
Quickly and easily attaches to the new style Mag-Float Large and Large Plus cleaning magnets. Allows you to effortlessly remove stubborn coralline algae.
For the best care of your Mag-Float Scrape, rinse with clean fresh water after use in marine aquariums. Replace scraper with a new blade when you notice signs of corrosion
- Clean outside of aquarium surface thoroughly before each use.
- Remove all debris from Mag-Float prior to each use.
- Do not use Mag-Float above the waterline or on a dry surface.
- Keep the Mag-Float away from the gravel line and glass aquarium sealant.
- The magnet part of part with logo "Mag-Float" is placed on the outside of the aquarium surface.
- The Mag-Float can be left attached to the aquarium surface.
- The Mag-Float can be used in fresh and saltwater aquariums.
- Keep your Mag-Float away from electronic devices such as computers, pace makers, etc.
- For use with glass aquariums only!
- Caution - Strong magnet and sharp blades - watch your fingers!